Thank you for your interest in M-W Marine! We are currently looking to add to our team of professionals who are focused on providing the ultimate customer experience.
The below positions are currently open and available. If you are interested in one of these positions click the links below to see the full job listing on Indeed.
Marine Technician – View the full job listing here.
- Have mechanical skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to listen to customer’s needs
- Be able to communicate with customers professionally and courteously
- Have a valid driver’s license and a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have strong organizational, writing, and verbal skills
- Be able to work well in a team oriented environment
- Be able to work well with minimal supervision
- Have the ability to maintain seasonal hours – Saturdays and overtime hours will be required during peak seasons and when deemed required by management.
- Have the ability to work standing for extended periods of time
Tasks being performed include but are not limited to…
- Perform diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs on outboard and sterndrive engines
- Perform trailer repairs including servicing wheel bearings, changing tires, and repairing lights and wiring
- Perform repair work to boats including changing bilge/livewell pumps, repairing wiring, and performing diagnostic work on various boat functions
- Installing depth finders and electric trolling motors
Please send resumes to email@example.com, call at (414) 858-1575, submit the form below, or submit your resume through Indeed by following the links above.